Terms and Conditions
- Web portal. This website is a web portal designed and managed by LifeGate S.p.A. and LifeGate Media S.p.A. (company with a single shareholder, under the direction and coordination of LifeGate S.p.A., via Leopardi, 2 – 22036 Erba (Co) ).
- Contents. The contents (texts, images, audio and video material, graphics, brands, logos, audiovisuals, etc.) of this website are property of LifeGate S.p.A. (hereafter referred to as “LifeGate”) and/or third parties, and are protected by current regulations regarding the protection of copyright, law no. 633/1941 and later modifications and additions (hereafter referred to as “LdA”). All uses infringing the abovementioned rights are prohibited, including reproducing, communicating to the public, making available to the public, renting and lending, total or partial public performance and distribution of the contents without the authorization of the right holder. The sanctions provided by Articles 171, 171-bis, 171-ter, 174-bis and 174-ter of Law 633/1941 will be applied in case of violations.
- Obligations compliance. The contents of the website comply with obligations deriving from regulations on copyright and related rights, complying with the SIAE licenses in possession.
- Contents protection. LifeGate is inclined to circulate contents as much as possible, the distribution of which is part of the founding mission of LifeGate S.p.A. Technological protection measures can be taken with regards to certain contents, in accordance with Articles 102 quarter ss. of the LdA, consisting of devices and/or components designed to prevent or restrict acts not authorized by the copyright holder; electronic information on rights management can be provided indicating terms and conditions of use of works and/or materials, the author or any other right holder, numbers and codes representing those pieces of information or other identification elements. Images published on LifeGate.com: derive exclusively from databases; are owned by LifeGate; can be transferred by operators; are covered by Creative Commons’ licenses; are uploaded by users, subject to their responsibility. The contents on this website can be reproduced on any device for personal and teaching-scientific use, provided that they have non-profit and non-commercial purposes.
- Comments. This website contains dedicated spaces (called “Comments”) for users (who must be over age), where they can insert contents (texts, pictures, graphics, audio and video material, logos, images, links, etc.) independently and subject to their responsibility. No sensitive data can be entered, and it is forbidden to publish/upload images/pictures of minors. The inclusion of such content on this website does not require LifeGate’s approval: LifeGate does not exercise any control. LifeGate is not responsible for, by way of example but not limited to, the legality, veracity and/or accuracy of such contents, respect for intellectual and/or industrial property rights or privacy regulations, and it shall not be considered responsible for contents contrary to principles of public order, decency and/or morality. To this end, it should be noted that the LdA does not permit unauthorized reproduction and public distribution (even through file-sharing) of works protected by copyright. It is therefore forbidden to upload and exchange protected works without the authors’ permission. The sanctions provided by the abovementioned law will be applied in case of violations.
- External links. This website contains links to other websites, which are not under LifeGate’s control; the publication of links on this website does not require LifeGate’s approval, nor any form of guarantee. The user acknowledges that LifeGate is not responsible for, by way of example, their veracity, accuracy, completeness, respect for intellectual and/or industrial property rights, legality and/or any other aspect of the abovementioned websites, and it shall not be considered responsible for contents contrary to public order, decency and/or morals. LifeGate is therefore not responsible for any links to other websites and/or the contents of LifeGate.it, LifeGateRadio.it, ImpattoZero.it and the other domains registered by LifeGate S.p.A.
- RSS service conditions of use. LifeGate’s RSS feeds can only be displayed by those who apply for private use, for viewing through software programmes to read and aggregate RSS documents, so called Readers (or Feed Readers). They cannot be used for commercial purposes or for the publication of the contents of LifeGate’s portal on websites, blogs or other media without LifeGate’s administration’s permission. By using the RSS, the instructions for which can be found on www.lifegate.it, the applicant declares to be aware, accept and respect all directions there provided.
LifeGate S.p.A. reserves the right to cease service provision with immediate effect and request the immediate suspension of any specific use of LifeGate’s RSS feeds that differs from those mention